Saturday, October 31, 2009

A month in Review

Lydia in her skunk costume! Little stinker :)
Ponderosa Sunday...

Kaitlin's Birthday Party.


Trip to the zoo.




Lydia and her friend Olivia.



Things are good on the home front. Lots of exciting things have happened in October. It really is one of my favorite months of the year.


Some things I love about October:

  • My birthday :)

  • Cooler weather but not too cold

  • Changing of the leaves
  • Fall Break
  • Dressing up Lydia in ridiculous costumes

  • and this year our church's first annual Ponderosa Day.

We are continuing to eat healthy and it is really a lot of fun. We've given up soda completely unless we go out to eat. The only rule is Renato and I have to be together to drink it. I thought I would get headaches or something but not so much! Also continuing with our breakfast shakes....













No comments: